(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
Patterns in this class have approximate geometry with only a few properties defined which are listed below.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 632 (p6).
- Contains at least one "regular" five-pointed star polygon.
- Contains at least one "regular" 12-pointed star polygon.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- Information from Tony Lee (Herat, Afghanistan, Central Asia. Tomb of Sultan Ghiyath ad-Din Muhammad) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1202AD, 598AH)